Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

This post is about somebody I've been closest to the longest and that would be my best friend since 3rd grade.
Megan Paxton

We've been through A TON together, we've had our ups, and we've definitely had our downs. But we always make it through with each other.

We actually met in 2nd grade and we HATED each other, her cousin was my best friend and Megan was new to our school; I was jealous that she was taking my best friend away, then 3rd grade came around and her cousin/my best friend moved to another school and all we had was each other so we became inseparable :) when ever you saw Megan you saw me and vice versa :)

Well 8th grade came along and she moved to PG, we still kept in contact, as much as you could at that age anyway..

Then I moved to PG in 10th grade and we were back to being BFF's :)

There are a ton of memories with this girl, and a MILLION inside jokes (Kudos!!!) (I'm going to Picaso your face!!)

but it comes down to this I'm the clean version of her and she's the dirty version of me hahahaha

I love this girl more then words can say and I'll always be grateful for her friendship specially when all I had was her. I know that we'll be the old ladies in the old folks home playing hall derby in our wheel chairs :)

I love you Gonzo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment