Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Yay I'm on day three and I'm still going strong!
Well today is a picture of the cast from my favorite show.... This one is tough because I love a TON of shows.
(I live vicariously through TV characters haha) I mean there is glee, gossip girl, up all night, modern family, happy endings, running wilde.... JUST A TON....
But really none of them compare to How I Met Your Mother, this show is just awesome

I remember the first time I watched it was with my sister Katrina, I was living with her and she kept telling me that she found a show that was just sooo funny that she couldn't stop laughing when she watched it. I was skeptical but she had me watch it any way... Man am I happy she did, I love Barney he is hilarious!! and Marshall, He's just such a great guy, they all feed off each other and the cast is just a great combination :)

Honestly if you haven't watched this show I HIGHLY recommend it :)


Well on to other news... Just an update on the little Chunky Monkey :)

He's 4 months old now! I literally almost cried the day he turned that old. He's gotten so big, he's 16 and 1/2 pounds and 24 inches long... He is learning to do so much, he rolls over from his stomach to his back and now his back to his stomach! He's such a strong baby, He loves loves loves his bouncer, I swear he'll walk before he crawls... He laughs and shreaks now :) and his hair is soooooo long!! I really need to cut it but I haven't gotten to it yet :(  This would be his second hair cut though, and his hair is still super thick. He is the custest most sweetest baby I've met and He learns a ton every day, I think it's so awesome that I get to be apart of that :)

Okay enough with the cheesy mommy talk you all are pretty bored by now thinking "yeah yeah we get it cute baby" hahaha

Well I will see you tomorrow :)

(Hope you all changed your clocks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment