Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

This post is about the picture of my night, I couldn't really think of anything else to put as my picture other then Idan sleeping, because putting him to bed is one of the last things I do at night, and during the night I probably wake up once or twice to go check on him to see if he is okay,

Normally he'll have his blankets covering his face, He loves to bury his face when he sleeps for some reason so I always have to uncover him. As you can see he has his blankets right there next to his face.

Other than that I watch some TV and relax in the peace and quiet I get after bedtime (ask any parent this is probably their top favorite moment of the day)
then I go to bed with my hubby and it's lights out for me :)

So Aimee and I are starting to go to the gym, today was day one and it was pretty successful. I cycled 2 miles and then did some weights. I thought I would be super out of shape, buttt it actually wasn't that bad.
One downer about going to the gym is that the only time I really am able to go is before Hansel goes to work. So now I have to get up around 4:15 am then get to the gym by 5:00 am and leave before 6:15am... it's a long morning. But it should be worth it, I really want my prebaby body back...

Well speaking of getting up early I need to go to bed and get some sleep so I can go work my butt off :)

see you guys tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment