Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.

I FELL BEHIND!! ugh I was doing sooo good. Oh well, Well I'm still on day 7, this post is about something I most treasure. Well I obviously treasure my husband and my son Idan, but those are all the pictures I've been posting, So I thought about it, and something I treasure is an Item I've had since the day I was born.... 
This is my stuffed animal Grover, (he's off the sesame street) I love this little guy, I used to sleep with him every night, He's been beat up the poor thing, (he lost his arm in a tragic episode of tug a war with my cousin Tia)
But he made it through! I actually passed him down to Idan but he hasn't really showed an interest in stuffed animals yet.

But like I said I got him the day I was born, it was my Aunt Margret that got him for me.
Such a sweet little guy...
I would be super sad if he ever was lost or destroyed beyond repair :(...



No comments:

Post a Comment