Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

YAY!! I'm on day 5 and I'm still going strong! woot woot.
Well as the title says this post is a picture of my favorite memory, and I actually had a lot. My wedding day, My honeymoon, random days with friends & family.
But I couldn't really pick one, then I remembered the best memory of all. 
The day I had Idan, I remember being soooo happy, I couldn't stop smiling or staring at him. I was such a hog with him I didn't want to share him with everybody else haha  I'm pretty sure I'll always remember the day I gave birth to him. (and I'm sure all my other future chillins)
any way I couldn't pick just ONE picture, so I posted many :)

They look so much a like already!

He was always sticking out his tongue

This is beyond my favorite picture, In the background is my Grandpa Gardner, He is an amazing man I'll always look up to.

I look a bit haggard but remember I just had an 8 and 1/2 pound baby :)

see what I mean, I couldn't stop staring at him :)


Anyways!! I hope you all are enjoying my daily posts! Because I'm sure trying hahaha

See you tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment