Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

So this post was pretty hard, because I have never really thought about who I would ever want to switch places with. 

I don't really. But I thought I would put a twist on the post and just put a picture of a celebrity I love :)



I just recently started to watch Jersey Shore, and I fell in love with Jwoww.. she is such a down to earth girl and she always looks FANTASTIC (literally I'd want to switch places with her because she has such a bangin body hahaha)

I am currently following her Blog and it has some great tips.
(if you'd like to follow it too its www.jwoww.com)

Anyways...
on to other news,
I am still going strong with going to the gym!! I've made it to day 3 and I rarely make it this far (sad I know) my only frustration is I've been working pretty hard but I'm not getting sore at all... Maybe I need to work harder. Today I did dance aerobics, and it kicked my butt! It was a routine I made up on my own and I could be an awesome instructor because that was an awesome work out :)

well I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment